Friday, June 22, 2018

School's Out!


Little Bella's is a highlight of our spring/summer.  This year, we weren't sure if Cally got in because the program filled up so quickly.  Fortunately, John works with Sabra, one of the founders of the amazing program, so she managed to get Cal off of the waitlist.  While Cal rides with a fun posse of gals, Hazen, John and I do our own adventuring at Catamount:




Cal loves being with the Bellas and learning from Lea, an Olympic medalist:


I missed the last few days of school to participate in a stream study exploration with these two clowns:


Nicole is the youngest of four sisters, whose Dad teaches Math with me and Cooper is the son of two science teachers.


I spent the week at St. Mike's college, a throwback to my dorm days:


We learned how to identify the macroinvertebrates in the lab:


Meanwhile, I snuck away for an afternoon to tie up loose ends at school and witness Cally bridge from Brownies to Girl Scouts:


No comments:

Post a Comment